SolarLog 100e and SMA SB4000-TL20 Firmware 3.20.05

  • Hello,


    I recenty updated my SMA SB4000-TL20 Firmware V2.07 to the latest V3.20.05


    Now my SolarLog100e does not see / recognize the invertor anymore???


    Did the RS485 protocol change toward Firmware V3.20.05 and now the SolarLog 100e does not support anymore???


    Anyone have the SB4000-TL20 with firmware V3.20.05 and a working SolarLog 100e?


    Kind regards,
    Nick

  • Hallo,


    Is your Solarlog a RS232 or a RS485 Model?


    Gruß Verona

    7,995 kWp - 37 IBC 215TS - Solarmax + Mastervolt
    2,160 kWp - 12 Day4 180 - Solarmax
    2,250 kWp - 10 Sanyo HIP225 - Solarmax
    1,890 kWp - 06 Sunpower 315 - Mastervolt
    6,000 kWp - 24 Yingli 250 - 2 Steca
    12 kW ESS Peus-Testing
    http://www.solarlog-heckmann.de

  • Hi Uwe,


    RS485 model...


    Already did a reset of the SolarLog, also tried to "Wechselrichter neu erkennen", but no recognition of invertor.


    Reloading an old 'solarlog_config.dat' does force the 'Wechselrichter' tab to show my invertor, but no data is logged...

  • Hallo,


    Test the Interface from the SMA invertier with the USB-RS485 Converter and the SMA Software.


    Gruß Verona

    7,995 kWp - 37 IBC 215TS - Solarmax + Mastervolt
    2,160 kWp - 12 Day4 180 - Solarmax
    2,250 kWp - 10 Sanyo HIP225 - Solarmax
    1,890 kWp - 06 Sunpower 315 - Mastervolt
    6,000 kWp - 24 Yingli 250 - 2 Steca
    12 kW ESS Peus-Testing
    http://www.solarlog-heckmann.de

  • Thanks for the inputs...
    Had to debug a lot of stuff to get it working again...
    The RS485 output from the SB4000 invertor seemed fine, so I concentrated on the SolarLog.


    I got it working again by fully HW resetting the SolarLog (via the multifunction button) and then detecting the invertor again and manually fill all configuration data and then reload all my historical data.


    Now everything seems to be in order and working again!


    Thanks for your inputs...


    My working site:
    http://www.solarlog-home2.eu/denolf/


    PS. I also changed the logging and upload cycle for the SolarLog to 15min so the buffer of the SolarLog 100e will be written less times and now should will last longer before breaking down.