USB datenlogger für PIP serie ( SolPipLog

• Tach...

Ich muss das mal wie "MickieSoft" machen. Version einfach rausbringen, die Fehlerbehebungen sind dann "updates":mrgreen:

Wollte die neue version vom Buster und emoncms 10 nutzen, deshalb hat das so lange gedauert.

Auf der Buster läuft aber momentan Emoncms noch nicht.

Kein Buster heisst aber , läuft nicht auf dem Raspberry 4. ( Hat ja noch keiner hier, denk ich mal )

Also wenig tamtam:

Solpiplog 2.2.2 image

Ist VNC + Teamviewer drauf

emoncms 9.9.8 drauf

Stretch version auf aktuellem Stand ( raspberry betriebssystem ).

MQTT port jetzt änderbar

BMV 712 wird gelogt

*bugfixes

mit etcher "brennen"

beim ersten mal startet er neu, weil die gesamte sd/ ssd dann benutzt wird

Das Desktop ist auf Deutsch eingestellt, mann kann aber das auf einer beliebigen Sprache ändern.

User: pi password: solpiplog

Im Netzt kann man den mit solpiplog.local oder solpiplog ( je nach betriebssytem ) anpingen.

fragen ? einfach stellen.....:danke:

---------------------------------------------

für english lesende

for our English readers

---------------------------------------------

Not going to write that much in English.

solpiplog image version is online for download.

not working on the new raspberry 4 , because Emoncms does not work yet on it. New buster version is needed and there are some troubles at this moment.

VNC + Teamviewer installed

emoncms 9.9.8

Stretch version at lastest version ( raspberry op-system ).

MQTT port changeable

BMV 712 logging

*bugfixes

"burn" with etcher

First time boot, it will restart because it will expand the sd/ssd card/disk.

Desktop is in German, but feel free to change it to any language you like. ( futere image version will be changable at first boot )

User: pi password: solpiplog

You can ping to solpiplog.local or solpiplog ( depending of operating system )

Axpert MEX 3K-24 ( PIP 2424 MSE ), 270Ah OPzS Batterie-Bank, BMV 700, Flexmax 60 MPPT an 1110Wp 3x2 185W
    SolPipLog usb logger für PIP. solpiplog seite

aktuellste software version.

• Thanks for that nuno - almost there....

SolPipLog running and finds my PIP-5048MK and my BMV-712 shows all the correct readings.

Now trying to connect to local emoncms server.

Downloaded the emoncms RasPi image and installed it on a second Pi, all OK - I can make a user and see the home page:

But SolPipLog can't talk to it:

I think I followed the setup instructions in solpiplog140.pdf:

Do I have to setup the emoncms inputs manually - or does SolPipLog do that?

Cheers

• You need to insert the correct write api key in config separator.

You are able to see the key in emoncms under the admin separator

The IP Adress is placed in the field above in solpiplog. The apikey is placed where you have put the ip address.

Axpert MEX 3K-24 ( PIP 2424 MSE ), 270Ah OPzS Batterie-Bank, BMV 700, Flexmax 60 MPPT an 1110Wp 3x2 185W

• OK, found the Write API key in the emnoncms 'My Account' page and copied/pasted it into SolPipLog cofig page:

That worked, 'INTERNET' turned green! - now I can see the inputs.

Many thanks: Thumbup:

• Emoncms logging is working well, but UTL / SOL / SBU switching is patchy:

Above shows me switching between UTL and SBU and back, changing to SOL does nothing:

Your BMV and Time switch settings show 'GRID' and 'SOL' - do you send the same commands?

I have not tried it yet, but if you send 'SOL' then I suspect it will not work on my PIP-5048MK.

What commands do you send?

Cheers

• change by time does switch from Grid to Solar ( UTI SBU )

UTI = Utility-- Grid ONLY

SOL = Solar -- Solar ONLY if your MPPT ist not producing its switches automatik to GRID ( semi automatik mode )

sun --->solar

no sun ---> grid

SBU = Solar Battery Utility.

If there is sun --> Solar panel power

no sun --> switching to Bat

Bat empty --> switching to Grid.

Thats why i am only switching from UTI to SBU

I should change the description probably.

The switching is not going to do anything at this time of the day if you choose SOL. I supose your sun is gone :)

• Hi, well, SolPipLog did not do anything this morning, set this up last night:

But at 8am nothing changed - at 8.30am I had to use your button to switch back to UTL to re-charge my batteries - they were not down to 50% SOC, but I wanted to get them fully re-charged while the sun was shining (I only have 4 PV panels on the PIP (720W) but I also have 4KW grid tie solar available, so most of my GRID charge comes from PV anyway - if the sun shines:))

Have I set this up wrong? what should have happened at 8am?

• Do this... Change from sol to uti with the time switch settings. For example now are 14:19 change the cross on the 14 from solar to uti and back. It should change instantly. I will see what's going on.

• Sorry, had to go out.

Just tried it at 15.20, changing x in GRID / SOLAR.

Switching back to grid (which it was on using main button) didn't change anything - as expected.

Then x'ing back to SOLAR worked, battery voltage started to drop.

Then x'ing back to GRID worked, voltage went back up to 54v

Then x'ing back to SOLAR took a few minutes before battery voltage started to drop again.

It's repeatable, but now I can't x back to SOLAR - seem to be stuck on GRID.

Looks like the PIP does not want to obey the commands, only when it suits....

At first I thought it may be WatchPower (on com port) which was causing a clash, but these tests were done without that connected or running.

Does SolPipLog put out any log files I could send you?